A system for mapping arbitrary hyper media to a global identifier.
Authors: Satchmo, Attila Aros
Thanks to Unwriter for his input and support.
The design goals:
- A simple OP_RETURN protocol for associating data in a single transaction by defining key, value pairs.
- A flexible protocol suitable for many applications
- Compatible with faucets, and other situations where the input address does not represent the author’s public identity
- Provide data mapping without enforcing a content or identity scheme (allow other protocols to provide this).
<OP_RETURN | <input>> MAP <SET | DELETE> <key> <value>
- map a comment to a url
- map an action to a txhash (like, repost, or flag a comment)
- map a photo to a geolocation
- map a ‘type’ to some data (this is a ‘post’ or a ‘reply’)
- map ______ to a _______